Sunday, December 15, 2013


This is a picture of my sister. I had her stand directly above the light and I was directly below her. It gives an interesting feeling of sunshine just radiating from her, and the blades of the fans are nice as well.

This is my first part of the Backpack assignment. I chose to put all the books I was reading into a random shape. I took the picture at an angle so that it was a different take on the subject. I had the backpack in the background to keep the idea of the assignment in mind.
This is my second part of the Backpack assignment. I chose to show the stuff in my bag that shouldn't be there, like a filled notebook, spare change and a Fruit Rollup.

1 comment:

  1. The first shot with your sister is genius! A little fill on her face, or a little dodging, would be nice, but conceptually and compositionally really cool.

    ReplyDelete